Personal Training & Fitness
There is nothing better than feeling strong enough, fast enough, or able enough to do the things we want to do! I am the lady that climbs mountains, backpacks or cycles 50 miles to get away and runs long distance for fun. I also love to lift weights, teach yoga and coach high intensity programs. For me, fitness makes the rest of my life easier; reduces stress levels; keeps my weight in check; keeps me thinking about what I’m going to eat and drink; and makes it possible to handle my chosen activities. That is what I want for you. In the process, you will feel 10 years younger no matter what your current age is! Personal fitness training is right for you if:
- You have lost a sense of control over your diet and weight;
- You have a hard time getting to the floor and back up when playing with the kids/grandkids;
- You are sedentary and feel weak and tired;
- You want to amp up a lukewarm training regimen;
- You have an adventure in mind that you want to prepare for, or;
- You are experiencing pain and mobility issues
I can help you pull it together.
An individualized, personal fitness program might be exactly what you are looking for. Working on a healthy diet is always the first place to begin when thinking about personal fitness training. I work with people following many diets including vegetarian and vegan meal plans. I have advanced training and certification in the following nutritional categories:
- Ayurvedic Medicine Level I and II
- Weight Management and Behavioral Change, A.C.E.
- Foundations of Nutrition, NAFC
Following a regular fitness plan complimented by a healthy diet is not difficult with the right training and motivation. I can suggest healthy alternatives to your existing diet or help you choose a specific diet which will help you reach your fitness and health goals faster. Eating healthy does not have to be scary or difficult, it just takes a little discipline and education. Let me help you with this! We can tweak your diet a little or I can help you drive the process forward if you want to push yourself. I’ll be there for you!
My Rates are as follows:
To check availability and schedule appointments, click here
Please complete the client intake form and bring with you to your first appointment.